Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Okay, fine, maybe later.

Now that I've waited this long, I'm saving the nursery blog for after the curtains are up and the rug is purchased. Buys me time.

Instead, I would like to share with you one of the most hilarious things I've seen recently, which is timely for me. I currently pee 3-4 times per night and every time I remind myself that this is actually really great and peaceful compared to what's to come since peeing just takes a minute and feeding a baby takes 30 minutes. Alternatively, sometimes I can't get back to sleep after peeing. Still I think it's probably more restful to lie there trying to sleep than it is to be feeding a baby. But, who knows. The point is, this NYTimes piece is hilarious.

2 comments:

cattie said...

WAIT, YOU DIDN'T BUY THE IKEA RUG?
insanity:)

anaeromyxo said...

Oh, it's been approved, don't worry. I just haven't been back to Ikea since we went ;)