Monday, June 9, 2008

Just in case...


I'm not sure that more than one person is reading my blog, but I don't want people to lose interest because I'm posting infrequently so, I'm just going to continue. I have two things to talk about in one day. They're unrelated. First of all, I've learned a lot about selecting vehicles based on my recent vehicle purchase, and I want to share the website I found regarding emissions rankings: http://www.epa.gov/greenvehicles. Now, something that I've noticed, is that you have to type in your state to get information about a particular vehicle, which made me wonder what's going on. Apparently car manufacturers make special cars for Californians. So, if you're really interested in having low emissions, the thing to do is to purchase your car in California. For the record, Kevin bought an atomic blue Honda Element EX, as shown above. The XM radio is my favorite thing about it. Also, the windows are tinted and the windshield's straight-up-and-down quality keeps the sun out so it's not hot, even though it's broiling outside.

The other thing I'd like to share is the Harvard commencement speech by JK Rowling. Fascinating. I'm not sure, yet, what I'd like to say about this speech but the jokes are funny.

No comments: