Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama



I love this interview. Colin Powell is one of the greatest people alive, in my opinion. I absolutely love the way that he is able to talk about his previous positions and the things that he has said historically. I haven't always aligned with General Powell's politics but I have always respected him and his point of view.

Let me just make sure that those of you who haven't been following have heard the response of Rush Limbaugh, and then other people, to this endorsement:





I included this Larry King thing because that's where I heard Rush's soundbite and Tom Brokaw and Bob Schieffer are so charming, being pals and buddies. I have high hopes for our country. Very high hopes.

1 comment:

biophd said...

I heard some commentator today say that the Colin Powell endorsement was more critical of McCain and the Republicans than it was supportive of Obama. After watching it, I think I might agree.